zaterdag 15 november 2014

Birthday freebie blogtrain Boys at Play with matching kits and sale !!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it's my birthday so I made this special gift for you all
I also have a special sale for you in my stores


It's part of the collab Team Spirit that we made on Ivy Scraps to celebrate Ivy Scraps 5th birthday.
You can win lots of other parts by participating in the challenges on Ivy Scraps 
You can download the gift here
http://www.ivyscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=319
 
My parts of the download a day, be sure not to miss one of them.
This kit is seperated in 5 parts that you can get on different days this month.


New in my store



Wilma4Ever is celebrating her birthday
New BAK Boys and Girls at Play with free blogtrain part and lots of fun in the forum with free gifts all along the weekend and sales in our stores




 My part of the blogtrain
You can get it here

This is a free gift you can get on Wilma4Ever, it is matching with the BAK and the blogtrain. The gifts are given away all along the weekend so be sure to pass by in the forum often and not miss any of the gifts


My parts of the BAK, available in my store for 1$ each only



Here is the bloglist for the Wilma4Ever Blogtrain

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for your mini kit and for the journal cards :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So very cute!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. merci beaucoup.
    Bisous

    Jolie-Coeur

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen