zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Daily Designer at My Memories Sale!!!

I'm the Daily Designer at My Memories
A sale is waiting for you in my store here
Check out the MyMemories Blog to learn more


 45% off on all my products
Also on my new collection 
Tour de France
 A great kit that will not only suit bicycle photos. Did you visit France for your vacation,
or a weekend in Paris. This kit will certainly suit your photos. As the colors, red, blue and white are also the colors for other countries, like the netherlands, the united states, england, it will also suit other countries The elements are versatile and lots of occasions will suit this kit,
like camping, cycling, a pick nick and lots more. 

 








 

If you don't have the MyMemories software yet don't hesitate, it's great to work with and you can use all the freebies in it. 
Get it by clicking on the MyMemories image on the right of my blog and get $10 off

Check out MyMemories Suite,
the #1 Rated Scrapbook Software
Use the DISCOUNT CODE
Code : STMMMS5864
  during your checkout and receive:
$10 off the software purchase
and a $10 gift certificate to the online store

Come and join me in Happy's Room
2 challenges are waiting for you
Prizes to win

http://forums.mymemories.com/?forum=370217/?r=happyscraparts


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten