vrijdag 15 november 2019

It's my Birthday!!!!!

Today is my birthday, so I have a new collection for you and some freebies. 

First freebie will be in the MyMemories newsletter
You can subscribe here, it's not too late to get my freebie there.
It matches my collection 
Weekly Meal Planners
a great collection to plan your meals or make menus




And my new collection 
Family Traditions 





 Free with the puchase of the bundle


My part for the My Memories blogtrain
departing tomorrow but if you can't wait, it's included in the bundle
so if you buy it, you will get the free mini and this blogtrain part for free


 Another freebie that will be comming for you at the Mymemories freebie feast at thanksgiving.
Be sure not to miss it.

Before the matching freebie to celebrate my birthday 
I show you some pages made by my wonderful CT team









And this matching freebie for you




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten